We'll take you step-by-step on how to apply for your auto loan on the Kora website.
You can apply for KoraDrive on our website and you do not have to have your new car picked out before you apply (we can help you find a car too). To apply, you’ll need:
- .EDU email
- Employment info
- School info
- Financial info (possibly including income or supporting financial documents).
- Picture of your driver’s license
- And, upon approval, purchase agreements and insurance binders that vary by state
Step 1. You will fill in state-specific information and provide your vehicle information, if you have it. You’ll be asked to create a login and password using your email address.
- If you’ve already created an account, you will login to start your application.
- If you don’t have an account, you will be asked to verify your email address.
The preliminary section of the application asks for basic contact, educational, and financial information. Fill in as much information as you know as accurately as possible - it could help your chances of getting approved!
Step 2. Connect your bank account
We use a third-party connection software. If you aren’t able to connect your bank through it, let us know and we can manually verify the account for you.
Step 3. Upon pre-approval, you will see the maximum loan amount you qualify for.
Once you get approved, an official approval letter will be sent to you with the exact interest rate.
At this point, you will be asked to submit a purchase agreement directly from the dealership for the vehicle you are hoping to purchase.
- No car picked out? No problem. You can connect with a KoraVIP rep that will use our nationwide network of dealers to find you the perfect car.
Step 3. When a purchase agreement has been submitted, our underwriting team will review all documentation before sending you the loan agreement contract for your electronic signature.
Step 4. After the contract is signed, you will be required to set up a payment method for the future installment payments.
- Typically, this is the bank account you entered earlier in the process. This can be found by logging into your Kora account.
Step 5. Prior to disbursing funds to the dealer, we require proof of the vehicle titling application, as well as valid vehicle insurance.
- Questions on this part? Your dealer should be able to help.
Step 6. Once the titling documents are received, we will release the funds to the dealer via wire, and you’re all set!
For more information about when you can pick up your vehicle and what you need to do before you pick up your vehicle, read more here.
Apply for KoraDrive on our website and once your application is submitted, you’ll have a decision back within 1-2 business days. You can also check your application status on your online profile on our website.