You're approved and either ready to find your vehicle or pick it up. Here are your next steps.
Once you are approved, if you do not have a car picked out already, you will be contacted by a KoraVIP rep that can help you find a vehicle that fits your needs and budget through our nationwide dealer network.
If you do have a vehicle picked out, there are a few tasks that need to be completed before you pick up your vehicle:
- You’ll need to sign a purchase agreement with the dealer and upload it through your Kora account.
- Once Kora receives your purchase agreement, we will draft a loan agreement for you to sign.
- Once you e-sign your loan agreement, you will need to upload (or email) a copy of your Insurance Binder as well as set up your loan repayment method on your Kora account.
- Once that is completed, Kora will wire transfer your loan proceeds to your designated dealer as soon as the next business day.
What documents should I bring with me when picking up my car at the dealership?
You’ll need to bring:
- The original copy of your passport (international applicants only)
- U.S. Driver’s License
- Proof of your auto insurance if purchased in advance
Requirements for picking up your car can vary by state, so it is recommended that you contact your dealership for more information about what documents they require.